|Please bring the following items to class:
- Strong side holster for you firearm.
- Magazine carrier(s) to hold your extra magazines on your belt. If you are shooting a revolver, you will
need at least three speed loaders.
- Good quality belt. At least 1.25 inches wide. Preferably a belt designed for carrying a concealed
pistol and supporting the weight of holster, firearm, ammunition and ammunition carriers.
- Concealment garment. This can be a jacket, shirt, or sweater that you would use to conceal your
firearm in public.
- 350 rounds of full power ammunition for Defensive Handgun I
- 350 rounds of full power ammunition for Defensive Handgun II
- Eye and hearing protection
- Hat with a brim. Like a baseball cap
- Rounded color shirt. This will prevent hot shell casing from going down your shirt.
- Do not wear any sandals or open toed or open heeled shoes.
- Insect repellent
- Food and hydration necessary to last the entire day.
Note: The shooting portion of this class will be held on an outdoor. We will be outside rain or shine. So
dress for the weather!